Thursday, October 11, 2012

....And we're back!

Greetings, all!

After a long absence, I think life is finally going to let me continue to blog regularly.

In fact, I plan to write up my posts in advance so that I can post every Monday-Wednesday-Friday, even if I don't have time on that particular day.

So this is what I intend. New content every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, hopefully posted around midnight the day before, so that you can actually READ them on these days.

I am trying to stack the odds in my favor by backlogging posts so that I don't have to write under the wire every day. Still, I suppose it is conceivable that I might miss a day if life is being really demanding one day. So consider this more of a goal and less of a promise. Even so, if I miss a day, I'll post double or something the next day, so that you get your money's worth. (Just remember that you get what you pay for, and this is free!).

Look for my first new post tonight at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment